Nowadays people are very advanced so it is no wonder that a lot of people will know about the latest improvement technology for getting an amazing eyebrow named eyebrow embroidery. It is one of the toughest jobs but gives an amazing result if applied correctly with the help of a correct professional. For the people, who still don’t know the complete process, I will give you all the details which you need to know.
- Your desired shape of the brow: What kind of eyebrows do you have? Are they regular and you intend on having more arched eyebrows for a sexy look or more straight eyebrows for an innocent look. So, before doing the eyebrow embroidery you must decide what shape of the eyebrow will suit you the best. If you don’t know about the proper shape suiting you then leave it to the professional eyebrow embroidery service for handling. A good artist will always make you proud. They will calculate the size of your face and will draw the brows according to it.
- Choosing the perfect technique: This part is important too as the technique of eyebrow embroidery has changed a lot over the years. There are a lot of different techniques and you have to find that which one is suitable for you. You can also consult with an expert artist regarding the matter. One thing for sure the latest techniques are more natural looking than the older ones. So, I will suggest you to prefer the newer techniques of eyebrow embroidery. 6D eyebrow embroidery is in a lot of talks nowadays.
- You must have a week in hand: Make sure that you do not have any meeting in the week before taking an appointment with the professional eyebrow artist for knowing the package details and also eyebrow embroidery price. Try to avoid the social events too like swimming classes, gym, etc. The less you meet with people, the less they will ask about your brows. Some people don’t want extra attention and some are okay with it. So, if you are okay with it you can carry on with your appointments. But my suggestion will be to avoid the physical activities as your sweat or water can wash off the dye used while eyebrow embroidery.
- Wash your face carefully: You must save the brows from direct contact with water. For that, you can use cotton pads and soaps to wipe the face carefully without making any contact with the brows. So the washing of your face will take much longer than usual. After the peeling off of scabs, you can go back to your normal ways of washing the face.
- Session for touch-up is important: After a month of eyebrow embroidery, you must visit the expert for a touch-up session. In the session, they will address the area where the dye is not properly done. The shape can be altered slightly too if you want. Eyebrow embroidery in Singapore is best known for its expertise in the field.
Check out: Best Makeup to Buy on Aliexpress